The original recipe that inspired mine can be found here.
- 1 1/2tsp olive oil
- 1lb ground beef
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 packet taco seasoning (or your own spicy mix)
- Chipotle sauce, enough for 12 "cupcakes"
- Verde Salsa, enough for 12
- 1 bag of Mexican Shredded cheese
- 12 Flour Tortillas, the smaller "fajita" size
- Pre-heat oven to 375. Spray cupcake tin with cooking spray.
- Heat oil in skillet. Begin browning beef and taco seasoning. Breaking beef up. When not completely browned add the water. Let simmer, about 10-15 minutes till water is mostly gone. Drain.
- Line cupcake tin with tortillas. I ripped a "seam" on mine and folded them nicely in each cup.
- Pour chipotle sauce in to each cupcake, then divide taco meat and disperse in each cup.
- Top with verde salsa and shredded cheese.
- Bake 12-15 minutes, do not overbake or the tortillas will crisp too much.
Yummy and easy. My kind of dinner.